miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

A little about me. (:

Now I'll like to write about me. I'm from Maracaibo - Venezuela. I study business administration in Urbe. I live in San Francisco. My hobbies are listen to music, I'm obsessed with SpongeBob SquarePants and Nickelodeon, I spend the most time on the computer and hanging out with my friends. I love eat and sleep. My birthday it's in October 08th My zodiac sing is Libra. I would like to travel to London after my graduation. My favorite foods are: Chinese food, Pasta, Pizza, Ice Cream, Chocolate, hamburguers, Cake and any dessert and junk food... My favorite music style is the reggaeton and I love the ballads. My favorite animal are the snakes and my favorite color is the black. I hate the people who smokes. I have a mother very wonderful, she is my life and my friends are the greatest blessings God has given me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario